Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

34/35 week appointment with the obstetrician

Anyways, I had a routine OB visit yesterday.  short and sweet.  everything is right on track and lookin' good.     


Yesterday (34 weeks and 5 days pregnant)


(34 weeks pregnant with Trent)


How far along: 34 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain: 25 pounds
How much does baby weigh: getting close to 5 lbs
Maternity clothes: majority of the time
Stretch marks: nothing new, none on belly
Sleep: not too bad.  I get up to pee at least once a night and sometimes I have trouble falling back to sleep
Best moment this week: went out last night for one last date night before the new baby arrives
Movement: VERY active
Food cravings: nothing in particular
Belly button in or out: OUTTIE
What I miss: being able to comfortably shave my legs (good thing I don't shave very often, haha.  poor kevin)
what I'm looking forward to: Not really pregnancy related but i'm looking forward to daylight savings
Milestone: I felt the baby have hiccups for the first time...and second time....and third time....

2 comments:

Lorraine Renee' said...

same shirt? LOL You look good girl!

Julie said...

your look so cute! looks like you are carrying a little different with baby #2