Here it is: the nursery so far
That blue-eggplant color is the color the entire room was when Kevin and I moved into the house (almost 2 years ago). We do not plan to keep that blue color!!!
Once the baby is born we plan to paint the large diamonds either purple (or pink) or blue, depending on the baby's gender. It will look something like this:
Here's the changing table.
We obviously still have some work to do: rocking chair, shelves, wall decor, window treatments, bedskirt, etc. I will be sure to post pictures as we add stuff!


5 comments:
Oooohhhh... Ahhhhhh! I LOVE it! Either way it is perfect, and I actually really like the eggplant blue color! lol You guys are good at decorating , you should start your own business! lol
I just love the colors and design.
Did you just dream this up or copy a picture??? Very nice and I can see that there is no such thing as down time with you guys.Love it
Gr/Grammy
I've had a sneak peek, but everything is continuing to come along very nicely! Love the (almost0 finished argyle.
wish i could say i just dreamed this idea up, but i didnt. i saw a similar design on the internet and copied it - just changed the colors
found it! that looks wonderful! did you guys paint yourself? impressive!
Post a Comment