As soon as we get back from our vacation I have to go to the lab for my one-hour glucose test. A lot of women complain about this test, but having already experienced it once I know it's not all that bad. Not bad at all, actually. It's just a little inconvenient if anything. I'll probably do exactly what I did last year: show up to LabCorp right when they open, bright and early, on a Saturday morning. I'll be one of the first patients in, and I'll be out of there in just over an hour. I'll blog more about it when the time comes.
How far along: 24 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain: I think I'm up to 16 pounds or so.
How much does baby weigh: approx 1lb
Maternity clothes: I'm wearing 85% maternity, 15% non maternity
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: Not too great. I wake up several times to pee. Most nights I wake up several more times, just because. Once in a while I have a hard time getting to sleep because my legs and/or back aches
Best moment this week: last night I had lasagna for dinner and did not have heartburn afterwards!!!! yay!!!!
Movement: I feel the baby quite a bit every day now. i love it
Food cravings: ?? i really don't know.
Belly button in or out: Innie still, but it's on the verge of becoming flush
What I miss: NOT peeing myself
what I'm looking forward to: hopefully passing my one-hour glucose test!
Pregnancy perk: not having to shave as often. my hair is growing slower
Milestone: viability (for the record, this is not a milestone I like to celebrate. I don't want to birth this baby until it is AT LEAST 38 weeks along)
Not a great shot, but here I am @ 24 weeks 3 days.
Here I am 24 weeks pregnant with Trent
1 comment:
You popped! You look really cute. Comparing pics to trent, your belly size looks about the same. Hope you are feeling good :)
Post a Comment