Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

photos are up

Ok, simply go to this site http://www.littlenestphoto.com/index2.php and click on "clients". The password is: woodland

Now I have to decide what to buy!!

Unfortunately you only have 4 days to view them before they are taken off the internet.

If you are interested in purchasing any of the photos you can either email the studio directly or you can give me your order (and money) and I will order your photos when I order my own, on the 24th of November. They do everything from loose prints to canvas prints.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barbie & Kev,
Trent's Photo Session came out great! Too many good poses in both Color & Black/White to decide? But, I think I'll have to choose Photo Image #16!! I'd like to order like a dozen (12) Wallet size for my family & I, so if you can let me know the cost, I'll put a check in the mail asap : )
Thanks ,
Aunt Dor

Julie said...

I love love LOVE the pictures of you and trent. I think they really capture the beauty of you both!

Anonymous said...

I will second Julie - the pictures of the two of you are great!
Meghan