Alicia Asks: Have you been keeping up with Trent's baby book? do you even have a baby book for him?
Answer: Yes, I have a baby book for Trent. I do a pretty good job keeping it updated for the most part. I try to keep it out in the open, where I will see it, so that I remember to flip through it and update it. Occasionally it gets put away and that's when I fall behind. I definitely need to add more recent pictures and write about his birthday and latest doctor appointment, but for the most part it's updated.
On top of the baby book, I have an online log that I update very regularly. It's much more detailed and inclusive than the baby book. I started this log when I first got pregnant because I knew someday I'd wonder what day it was that I told my bosses I was pregnant, or what Trent's heartbeat was when I was 32 weeks pregnant. Silly stuff like that that I would never remember on my own. I'll be the first to admit that it's unnecessarily excessive, but it was already come in handy, so I'm glad I have it! Since it's on the computer I am able to update it whenever I want while I am at work. It wouldn't be nearly as easy if I were a stay-at-home-mom.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment