Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween at Daycare

Every year our daycare acknowledges Halloween by allowing the kids to dress up in their costumes for part of the day. Usually it happens at the end of the day before the kids get picked up - which is nice because the parents get to see the kids. This year, however, she did the costumes in the morning/early afternoon, so I didn't get to see the kids. I was bummed, but our daycare provider took tons of pictures and sent them to us parents. Here's a group picture of the kids all dressed up:

And here's a couple of Trent

2 comments:

Alicia Kennedy said...

There are a lot of girls in that daycare. Dang. Trent will be pimpin' it before we know it.

barbie said...

the other boy will be leaving for kindergarten soon :-( but I believe we have another little guy coming in around the same time.