So far we're having a great day. I took off work so I could spend the day with my big guy. We started the day by sleeping until a very nice 7:45am, then took our time getting ready for the day. Eventually we headed out to the party store to get some balloons, then to his big photo shoot. The shoot went really well. I think she got some really good shots. I'll post a link to the photos once I get it. After pictures we went to the mall to get some much needed PJ's, then home for lunch and playtime. He is now taking a later-than-normal nap. Daddy should be home in an hour or so, which is when we'll give him his birthday present from us, then we'll have dinner and hang out - just the 5 of us (I'm including Big Baby Jesus and Maggie in the five).
I just can't believe he's one already. This has been the most amazing year of my life - I can only imagine what's to come.
Happy Birthday Trent Mason
1 comment:
so, what did you guys get him for his b-day?
Post a Comment