Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

oink oink

Michelle Asks: I know this is a very controversial thing right now among many people, but do you plan on getting yourself and Trent the H1N1 vaccine? I myself am on the fence and don't know if I trust it especially as it is so new but I also know if me or my kids got the swine flu I would go back on it and say well if I would have just gotten vaccinated... In my opinion it's a lose lose situation right now but just wanted to know what other people in my spot thought!

Answer: I'm right there with you Michelle. The vaccine makes me extremely nervous, being that it is so new. As of right now I have absolutely no plans to get the vaccine myself, or to give it to Trent. I have to go with my gut with this one - and my gut says no.

I should add that I have only done a small bit of research on this whole H1N1 vaccine, and I have not talked to my or Trent's doctor about it. Perhaps my thoughts will change once i do those things, but I doubt it.

No comments: