Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

16 week check up

I just got back from my 16 week dr appointment. Everything is right on schedule and looking good. The baby's heartbeat is 156 BPM.



This is what thebump.com has to say about the baby's development this week


"Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender. "

Here's that survey:
How far along: 16 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain: 4
How much does baby weigh: approx 3.5oz
Maternity clothes: none yet
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: sometimes i get up in the middle of the night to pee, sometimes i dont
Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat today
Movement: None yet.
Food cravings: nothing really
Belly button in or out: Innie
What I miss: drinking
What I'm looking forward to: the big ultrasound
Milestone: entering the 2nd trimester

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad everything went well at your check-up! hb was 156bpm? think that means boy!!!! lol...those old wives tales.