Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

Turn up the volume

Last night I experienced the highlight of motherhood thus far. We were at Pathmark and Kevin coincidentally had our camera in his pocket, so I was able to capture it. You'll need some volume for this one. It may have been the most amazing thing i've ever heard or seen.

7 comments:

Aunt Karen said...

OMG he has such a big boy laugh..and i dont mean size. He is to cute.

Alicia Kennedy said...

LOL - so adorable!

Anonymous said...

That was the best laugh I have had in a long time- Thanks for sharing!!! You three are nuts!

Anonymous said...

Great to hear him laugh so hard and enjoy a trip to the store! Did he get to keep the ball or did he have to ride home in tears when you put it back?

barbie said...

id rather not answer that question

Anonymous said...

Way 2 Go Kev 4 having camera ready 2 roll! I think his laugh is gonna be contagious! I'm surprised you guys didn't draw a crowd and end up having to perform all night!! (P.S. - Glad it was a Pathmark..store looks beautiful!)
Love~
Aunt Dor

Nicole Douglas said...

Hilarious!!!! I love it! Wouldn't you do anything to make them laugh. I love hearing Noelle laugh out loud. Thanks for sharing!!!