Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

arrrgh....wipe me booty

I invited a few of my mommy friends to come over yesterday for a get together. The plan was to use fabric markers, fabric paint, and iron-on transfers to create cute onesies and t-shirts for ourselves and our kids. We also had a few sewing machines available so some of us could try to make shopping cart covers and nursing wraps (even a tutu). The day had its ups and downs. The ups: 4 mamas showed up with their babies! We all had a good time! Everyone made at least one thing! The downs: couldn't get my printer to print color! My sewing machine broke! Megan had to leave early and couldn't finish her project! Alicia couldn't get in the zone she needed to be in to do her project! Maggie was all over the non dog lovers, lol. I am most disappointed in the fact that I forgot to take pictures!!!!!!!

But like I said, overall it was a good time and I really enjoyed seeing everyone. I'm going to go ahead and cross #11 off my 101 list: host a baby play date.

To the end the night I joined some friends for a 7 o'clock showing of Julie & Julia, compliments of Meghan! A cute chick flick.

No comments: