Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

#4 from 101 list

#4. get pregnant with baby #2


Done!

This is not a joke. I repeat, this is not a joke.



Ok, im sure you want details now:
Im 8 weeks and 1 day along.
Due date is March 28, 2010.
We've known for several weeks now.
I had an ultrasound done last weekend and got to see the heartbeat.
I had a meeting with a nurse 2 weeks ago to go over paperwork and my history.
I went to my 8 week dr appt today for an exam, etc. Kevin and I wanted to wait until after today's doctor appt to tell the extended family.
yay
2 under 2, here we come.

7 comments:

Aunt Karen said...

Congratulations and this BETTER not be a gotcha.....you will regret that joke for a very long time LOL. I am so happy for both of you. 2 in the matter of weeks of each other (cousins)so now what another blog? fine by me!!

barbie said...

oh boy, i don't think I could handle another blog. Maybe this one will just be extra busy. :-)

Anonymous said...

YAAAYYY!! Congrats!!!

Love all 4 of you:)

Anonymous said...

Hey! What's this Aunt I...
You forgot MAGGIE :( Don't leave the Big Sis out. That means Congrats and Love to All "5" of you !! Good News travels fast.
Thanks for sharing your special news!!
Love,
Aunt Dor

michelle frieze said...

I don't believe you!!! I never will again=) Is this an August fools joke? lmao~ Congrats... it is great to have them close together!

Julie said...

Congratulations!!! That is soo exciting..I look forward to all your blogs on being pregnant with baby #2! Wish you guys the best!

Nicole D said...

Congrats!!!!! I am so excited for you two. You are a good secret keeper. I didn't even have a hint on Sunday. I can't wait to hear all about your experience. I hope it's a girl so Ava Noelle can have a girl playmate. :)