Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2009

happy fourth


I think this is the first holiday that I didn't go out of my way to buy a festive outfit for Trent to wear. I actually planned to get him one when I was at Babies R Us on Friday but I was in such a rush that I totally forgot. Then I was going to go out of my way to go to BRU this afternoon, on my way to a party, but I decided it wasn't important enough. Instead, I made sure the backup outfit in my diaper bag was the most festive outfit he owns. Sure, it's a baseball outfit, but red, white, and blue nonetheless. Which brings me to the party we attended today. They had burgers & dogs. Slip n slides & baseball gloves. Water balloons and water guns. All around it was a grand time. We were home before any of the firework festivities began for the sake of Trent, but we didn't mind at all. We're actually glad we didn't have to deal with the bugs. The worst part about fireworks has got to be the mosquitos!!

Anyways, I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe holiday!!

No comments: