Anonymous asks: Since you are breast feeding, is Kevin able to play with your boobies still? If he DOES NOT CARE TO, would it at least be possible?
Answer: ok, you guys are taking my "I'm pretty open" statement a little too far, haha. I'm kidding. I don't mind. I can do this tastefully (no pun intended..ohhhh). For the first several weeks of breast feeding my breasts were often full of milk and very tender to touch. I couldn't even give a decent hug without squinting in pain. They were off limits to all except the Trentster. Present day: Yes, my breasts are available for play dates. Some women leak milk when they are fooling around with their significant other, but that doesn't mean the boobies HAVE to be put away and left alone. That's a personal choice. And for me it's not an issue.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL. Mine are not exactly sore, but currently they're pretty "hands off"... but so are a lot of other things.
Post a Comment