The next house didn't have many things, but everything they did have was only $1. I couldn't resist the Timberland's. They are a size 4m so they don't fit him right now, but I'm sure he will be in them before we know it. Hopefully during the colder months.
Also, for $1 each (a $30 value)
I purchased a few picture frames for $0.50 each. I plan to spray paint them black and use them for a little project I'm working on. nothing special.
The best purchase I made was on this Leap Frog Musical Table. It sells for $45 in stores but I got it for $5. At first I wasn't sure if I should buy it or not, so I called Chrissy to get her input. She said her boys love it so I went back and got it. As I said, I'm not much of a haggler but I went ahead and asked her if she'd be willing to sell it to me for only $5 instead of the $10 it was priced at. I was psyched when she said sure!
I got this sports center from the same lady for only $5 (a $30-ish value)
The most unnecessary purchase I made was this float for $4. We already have a brand new float that we plan to use at OBX this summer but I figured it might be nice to have a spare. I mean, what if one of them gets a hole, right?
I really was astonished at how much good stuff was out there. Toys, high chairs, travel systems, stroller, etc. I even saw 2 jogging strollers that looked to be in really good condition, but I looked right past them since I have a freebie coming my way....I just hope my coworkers pulls through.
5 comments:
go barbie!! I never find any thing 'clutch' enough to purchase at yard sales.
OMG!!! GREG USES CLUTCH!!!!!
It annoys the c-r-a-p out of me.
And every time he says it/uses it - I TOO think of the mean girls thing!!
And then I, of course, roll my eyes and say "really?!....really..?"
I'm going to show him this post saying that some older snobby woman said it - and maybe that will get him to stop!
my only worry - he's been using it (to no avail) for nearly two years. so maybe this isn't enough to stop him...
haha good luck meghan
YOu got some really good deals! Braxton also loves that leap frog table thing. I am sure Trent does/will too. Our yard sale was this weekend and I had to do some of the selling. We found nothing to buy :o(
Post a Comment