When it comes to my blog, Kevin has always had 1 of 2 main reactions. He either teases me a little bit or he acts indifferent about it all together. Even though he thinks he's being Mr. Cool, it's become clear to me that he is secretly "into" it. Once he found out people actually read my blogs and comment about them, he started saying things like, "why don't you post that pictures on your blog" and "did anyone comment about___". It's really cute how nonchalant he thinks he's being (oh he will kill me if he ever reads this blog, haha). So a couple days ago Kevin asks me if I blogged about Trent's new sleeping position. I told him I mentioned it, and that was that. Well last night Kevin decided to get a picture of Trent while he was sleeping (flash and all). Luckily for everyone in the house, the flash didn't wake Trent up, phew! Maybe he wanted the picture for us to have on record so years later we can look back and laugh at how cute our kid was when he slept....but I personally think he secretly hopes I post it on my blog for all of you.
I'm the last person who wants to disappoint Kevin, so here he is: Our sleeping angel.

I would also like to add that last night was the first time Trent wore the onesie in that picture. It's a Disney onesie that a coworker got us when I was on maternity leave. It's a size 18 months :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment