I am glad to hear they are doing well. Congrats!!! He is perfect! He looks so tiny, how much did he weigh?
Aww! Congrats to Alecia and Ryan! I love his name! You look great btw!
Hey Barbie! Sorry for stalking your blog, but I had to know if you made it up. I'm so glad that you guys did!
I have to say, I am an excellent phone photographer.pat, pat, pat.
haha Meghan, for a split second I thought Pat Best commented on my blog, haha.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I am glad to hear they are doing well. Congrats!!! He is perfect! He looks so tiny, how much did he weigh?
Aww! Congrats to Alecia and Ryan! I love his name! You look great btw!
Hey Barbie! Sorry for stalking your blog, but I had to know if you made it up. I'm so glad that you guys did!
I have to say, I am an excellent phone photographer.
pat, pat, pat.
haha Meghan, for a split second I thought Pat Best commented on my blog, haha.
Post a Comment