Whip your boob out in front of him.
As i mentioned before, when Trent was about a week old my friend Joy and her mom came for a visit. Kevin had run out to Pathmark before they got there so he wasn't around for the initial greetings and warning that there'd be breastfeeding happening in the living room. Joy's baby was hungry after the long car ride so she fed him as soon as they got to our house. She sat on the couch and whipped her boob out and did her thing. I warned her that Kevin would feel very uncomfortable seeing her like that when he got home, so being respectful of that, she said she'd cover herself when he walked in. Well, Kevin came home and basically paused at the door for a split second then bee-lined it straight up the stairs into our bedroom - GROCERY BAGS AND ALL.
I couldn't tell ya if Joy covered herself in time or not. And I don't know if Kevin saw breast or not. But either way, he definitely knew what was happening on that couch and he had not prepared himself for it. Us ladies all got a good laugh out of it but poor Kevin.... he wouldn't come down until right before they left and I had assured him that all breasts were put away. It's a good thing he didn't buy any perishables.
6 months later Kevin and I take Trent to visit Alicia and her newborn. Kevin walks in and looks to his left only to see Alicia nursing her baby!! Granted, Alicia had a pillow barricade up so she wasn't exposed at all, but Kevin knew exactly what was happening over there and felt very awkward. He basically just turned and left the room.
Once again everyone got a good laugh at Kevin's expense.
You'd think he'd be used to it by now.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I tried to warn him!!
That is too funny!
Post a Comment