Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

anyone want to spend a fortune on me? anyone at all?

someone needs to buy me an SLR camera. Friends all around me (and strangers when I'm on vacation) have these super nice, super expensive, cameras that produce awesome pictures. My friends share their amazing pictures with me *rubbing it in* (j/k) and it just makes me so green with envy. I want one!! But I don't want to spend the money. They start at like $599 - but you can buy me the $1800 one if you want. I'm not going to be picky.

Kevin refuses to agree to us buying the camera ourselves because the last time we were at circuit city (a mere 4 months ago) he told me to "pick out any camera I want so we wont have to buy another camera for a very long time" (i go through cameras fairly quickly). Well, when he said that I was feeling very cheap frugal so I bought an inexpensive camera instead of the one i really want. What was I thinking???


I could lay it on thick and say I need a new camera for Trent's sake. That I wont have any good photos of him otherwise. That I can't share photos with any of you because I just don't have the camera for it. That our world will end if I don't have the best camera out there....but I can't do that, can I?


oh well.

2 comments:

Michelle Frieze said...

That's funny! I was just looking at camera's online this morning! I feel the same way, and I have a cheap point and shoot, then Liz busts out her $1000.00 camera that takes these great pictures and it makes my camera look like a disposable! lol

Alicia Kennedy said...

LOL - guess it didn't come for mothers day