Did anyone happen to catch Oprah yesterday? She has an audience full of moms and special mom-guests on stage with her. The episode topic: motherhood - the good, the bad and the ugly. Personally, I loved the episode. I found myself nodding my head and saying, "ain't that the truth" and "i could see myself doing that". I also learned a few things....little boys wake up with woodies??? are you kidding me?!?!?!?!? For the first time since he was born, I wished Trent was a girl. I'm kidding of course!
Let me get to the point of this particular post. One of the guests on Oprah's show started a blog when she was pregnant so that her close friends and family members could stay up-to-date on the happenings in her life, much like I did with the very blog you are reading. Well, I guess her family and friends shared her blog with other people they know, and her blog quickly became one of the most read blogs on the net (which I find very hard to believe, but Oprah wouldn't lie...would she?). Soon she had companies paying her so they could advertise on her blog. Now she makes $40,000 a month just from the advertisements!!!!!!
Now, I'm not asking you all to spread my blog around to everyone you know; I of all people know how boring my blogs can be (and my grammar and punctuation are as bad as an 8 year olds). What I am asking is for you to pay me a mere $100 every time you read my blog. If that chick can make money off her boring life and her boring kids, so can I!!!! I accept paypal and cash.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
considering the mean joke you played on April fools Day your lucky we are even speaking to you - as a matter of fact you should be paying us to read your blog.... You are so lucky you have such an adorable little boy..other wise you may be kicked to the curb right now...LOL
hahaha, touche!
Post a Comment