Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It's shorts wearing weather

Well, it's still April but we're already getting Summer weather....it's nuts! Saturday was in the 80's and Sunday was in the 90's. Stiffling. Of course we couldn't put Trent in his usual long-sleeve onsies and pants - we had to get the shorts out! Friday night I washed some of his summer clothes so they would be clean and ready for him to wear. Here he is on Saturday wearing shorts for the first time. Of course I had to put sunblock on him.




















Yesterday after work we took Trent and Maggie for a short walk, but this time instead of carrying Trent or putting him in his big travel-system stroller, we put him in his "big boy" stroller - for the first time. I think he's still a little small for it (he looked awkward in it) but maybe im just used to the other stroller.

As you can see, he was hungry and tried to eat the stroller.

And he's wearing shorts again, awwww

3 comments:

Michelle Frieze said...

The second picture of Trent with the giant smile is adorable... he's got a great smile!

Lorraine Renee' said...

Aww, he looks adorable! I love his little chubby legs! I love your stroller too!

Alicia Kennedy said...

GIVE THE BOY A BOOBIE! look how hungry the poor guy is - eating his stroller.