Daycare informed me last week that she would be closed today (Friday) so she could take her daughter to get her wisdom teeth removed. Since I have more vacation time than Kevin, I took the day off work. We woke up at 5:00 (after 8 hours of sleep)to eat, then went back to bed until 7:30. It was absolutely miserable outside - rainy, dark clouds, thunder, windy - so we just lounged around the house. By noon the rain turned into drizzle and the thunder was no more, so we went out to Sears to pick up some photos and try on bathing suits (for me. not him). Afterwards we met a few other moms at Red Robin for a nice long lunch then headed over to a local park for a leisurely stroll. After maybe 1/2 a mile walk, dark clouds started rolling in again so we made a U-turn and made it back to our cars just in time!
Overall it was a very nice, relaxing day. We plan to hang out again next Friday since I have off for Good Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment