Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

flyin' hawaiian

At some point (possibly during the world series parade in Philly) Paul won the chance for himself and a guest to meet Shane Victorino (Philly's center fielder)! Unfortunately Paul is still away and was unable to attend the event so he arranged to have Kevin go in his stead. Kevin invited his dad to go as his guest and of course they took Trent! They arrived early and were some of the first people to meet Shane and get autographs.


















There was a little smudge on the camera lens so unfortunately Shane's face is a little blurry. From what they told me, Trent was awake for basically the entire trip except for the 5 minutes it took to meet Shane, get his autograph, and take a picture. He must have been exhausted from the exitement of meeting a celebrity and he just couldnt make it. Kevin got a world series baseball cap signed and his dad got a picture signed. Kevin said he was going to get Trent's forehead signed but I guess he changed his mind. Probably better to NOT put sharpee on a baby.
.

















The thought of being home alone for the first time since the baby was born was pretty exciting for me. I planned to sit around and basically do nothing, all alone, in quiet, uninterrupted! Oddly, the second the boys walked out the door I got very sad. It actually took me by surprised and came out of nowhere, but I immediately missed my guys! Fortunately the sadness lasted, oh...2 minutes! I then did our taxes, showered, ate, played wii, etc. The guys came home much earlier than I expected, and they brought me dinner (yumm).

Here are the boys all decked out in their philly gear

No comments: