Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

first outing in the snow

This morning we woke up to find snow on the ground. There wasn't much, just a nice coating, but it was still falling from the sky. Kevin suggested I take Trent outside so he can see snow for the first time. I bundled him up in his reindeer outfit and out we went. I had to figure out a clever way to take pictures of him without including my un-showered, pajama-wearing self while at the same time keeping Trent from getting wet from the snow. I ended up unfolding a brand new trash bag, I put it on the bench on our deck, i sat on it, put Trent on my knee, and took pictures at an awkward angle. We were only out for a minute or two because my butt cheeks were freezing but I was able to get a few pictures. I like to think the first picture is of Trent trying to catch snowflakes on his tongue. The second photo might indicate that we have a hip-shaking guitar player in our future.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics and even better commentary!

Anonymous said...

How cute is he and before I read what you wrote I said AWWWWWWWWWWWW look he is catching snowflakes!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

He looks adorable!!!
Hope you are staying warm- we are!
Meghan, Ryan and Greg (Alicia's on the phone somewhere...)