An average night for us is Trent sleeping in 3-4 hour stretches. The most sleep we ever got from him has been 5 hours - and thats only happened a couple times, and just this week! You can imagine our amazement when we got nine hours out of him last night. Thats right, i said NINE hours! He would have slept longer but I decided to go ahead and wake him up. I know, i Know, "never wake a sleeping baby" but I did!
You would think that since Trent slept so long Kevin and I must have gotten the best sleep of our lives, but no, we didnt! We kept waking up to check on Trent because we were just amazed, and worried, that he was still sleeping. After 9 hours I decided to wake him up, just to make sure he was ok. To go from 4(ish) hours right to 9 just seemed too good to be true.
Im not going to get my hopes up but I will definitely welcome another 9 hour night...and hopefully Kevin and I will sleep hard next time.
Trent goes for his 2 month check up today. stayed tuned.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment