Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

Lauren comes home, Meet Trent, Happy birthday Christina

Mr & Mrs Woodland (aka Paul & Elisa/Essie) threw a party this weekend to welcome Lauren home, to introduce everyone to Trent, and to wish Christina a happy birthday. The food was great, drinks were flowing, and you couldn't ask for better company.

Lauren Comes Home: As I mentioned in a previous blog, Lauren is home. Unfortunately she's only home for less than 2 weeks total - only a days left now - but at least she will be with family on Christmas Day. She looks fantastic and has funny stories to tell, as always.

Meet Trent: Only a few members of Kevin's extended family got to meet Trent right after he was born so the party was a great chance for everyone else to see him. He got passed around all night, from one set of loving arms to another.

Happy Birthday Christina: Christina had a day full of celebrations. At the Woodland party there was a very chocolate cake for her and some really great presents. I don't want to put words in Christina's mouth but I think its safe to assume this birthday was the best birthday ever for her. While all eyes were on Christina during the present portion of the evening Paul got down on one knee a proposed!! The ring is gorgeous and everyone is thrilled for them. Luckily her parents and brother were there to share in the excitement. After that party her and Paul went to another party....a surprise party for her where she ended up surprising everyone.

If there's one thing I learned in the last few weeks its that Mrs Woodland might be the best secret keeper I know.

No comments: