Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

first christmas eve

The fun didnt start until around 7pm on Christmas Eve. Before that our day was like any other: Kevin was at work and Trent & I went about our day at home like we always do. A little before 7 we dressed Trent in his christmas outfit (a "my first christmas" outfit from his grandmom woodland and a reindeer outfit from Megan - which everyone loved) and headed over to my parents house for our annual gift exchange. Its something my family has done all my life - and probably before I was born. My parents give each of us one present and then they give each other a present. This year was extra special since its no longer just a group of adults sitting on my dads lap (yes, we actually sit on his lap. Sometimes we'll sit on the arm of the chair if we feel we are too heavy for legs), this year there was a baby to add to the mix. Trent went first and got a thing of stackable rings, a photo album and a baby book. After spending time with my family we headed over to Kevin's parents house to spend some time with them & Lauren. It was a late night, but a very nice night!

I wont embarass my brothers or kevin by putting pictures of them on here (or myself, who am I kidding - I've already said too much), but here are a few of dear little Trent.





1 comment:

Alicia Kennedy said...

HAH! The reindeer costume is ADORABLE!