Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

gains & losses

I took Trent to the Dr yesterday to get his weight checked. He now weights 7 lbs 8.5 oz. Since he now weighs more than he did at birth we don't have to go back to pediatrician until he is 1 month old. Unfortunately he will have to get a shot at that time - poor little guy!

On Saturday we hit one of many milestones - Trent's umbilical cord fell off! We'll be giving him his very first real bath tonight (its been sponge baths up to this point).

In other baby news - im very excited for my friend Alicia who goes tomorrow to her "20 week" ultrasound to find out the sex of their baby!! I cant wait to find out!!!

1 comment:

Alicia Kennedy said...

I'm sure you're excited to find out whether Trent will have a future BFF or a future arranged marriage.