Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

2 days overdue

In two hours I will be on my way to the dr office for yet another appointment. Im very anxious to see what the dr has to say this time.

For the most part im feeling really good physically. Getting up is not easy, nor is bending down, however im generally in no pain and am not overly annoyed with the pregnancy yet. Last night was the exception however. I had a lot of lower back pain and cramping. Every night I wake up every two hours to pee (seriously. its like clockwork) but im not really bothered by it because it only takes a minute and i fall right back to sleep. Outside of the first 4(ish) months of my pregnancy I really enjoyed the entire process and felt that pregnancy and I went well together. I go on a certain baby chat board daily and realize how lucky I am to have had such an "easy" pregnancy. Some of those girls complain by week 30 that they 'just cant take it any more'.

Mentally I am done. Im ready. Let's get this baby out of there. This has been the longest 9 months ever!!!!

I will blog again sometime after dinner tonight with an update from the dr.

No matter what Kevin and I will be parents by the end of this week and we can not be happier about it!!

3 comments:

Alicia Kennedy said...

EEEKKK! Can't wait to hear what the doctor has to say! Or to meet you precious little baby!

Anonymous said...

the suspense is killing me! what happened after dinner. aaaaaah!!- keep calm...
that was for me. (obvi. you already are.)
i can't wait to see all the photos of your little troll/baby.

Anonymous said...

oops. that was me-meghan