In other exciting news: my friend, Alicia, announced to the world this weekend that she and her husband, Ryan, are expecting their first child on April 29. Babies, babies everywhere!
Monday, October 20, 2008
not baby related...
Halloween may very well be my favorite holiday of the year. I love the cute decorations, i love dressing up, i love handing out candy to the neighborhood kids, etc. On Friday night Kevin and I decided to carve pumpkins and get our house a little ready for Halloween. Kevin decided on a pirate ship and I did a witch and her brew. 3 days later and mine is starting to shrivel up and fall apart. Lesson learned: don't carve pumpkin until closer to Halloween.


In other exciting news: my friend, Alicia, announced to the world this weekend that she and her husband, Ryan, are expecting their first child on April 29. Babies, babies everywhere!
In other exciting news: my friend, Alicia, announced to the world this weekend that she and her husband, Ryan, are expecting their first child on April 29. Babies, babies everywhere!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They look very cool! Great Job! Stinks they're already shriveling, but to be expected I suppose :(
Post a Comment